background

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Scholarships and upcoming events

Well Good news on the college search!! Abbey was offered a huge scholarship to MCAD (Minneapolis College of Art And Design) and so that is where she will hang her hat next year!! This is the same college that her brother attends, so whether he likes it or not he will have his little sister underfoot once again! It is a huge relief to have that decision made and all the paperwork processed.
I have decided to participate in a fabulous new Halloween Show, Ghoultide Gatherings!! I am so Excited and am getting sketches done and a schedule made so I can have enough pieces done for that show plus FolkWorks Gallery Halloween show! Here is the link to these websites:
http://www.ghoultidegathering.com/
http://folkworks.com/

3 comments:

HopHopJingleBoo said...

hello, was just checking my links for my blog and saw you listed on the Oct. Halloween show.. Coooool! Very much admire your work.. i have a small piece ,i bought from Folkworks Gallery, when I was with them..Enjoy it very much! Will be great to meet you..i added you to my blog..Debra

CCs Whimsies said...

Congratulations Mama! Wonderful, wonderful news!

I hope the knee is coming back strong! Bring on the Witches!! Big Hugs! Christy

CCs Whimsies said...

YOU"VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!!
List 7 random things about yourself..then pick 7 others to Tag!!!

Followers

more hags

puppet master

More!!

ehag

ehag

HalloHag

HalloHag

hags

About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Hi All! I am a wife, mother, artist,