background

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ghoultide Gathering!




WoW!! Back from the Michigan Halloween Show "Ghoutide Gathering"!! What A great Gathering of Artists and collectors!! I am happy to say I came home with very few pieces and several new friends! On One side of me Debra Schoch of HopHopJingleBoo
http://www.hophopjingleboo.com/intro.html On the Other Scott Smith of Rucus Studio
http://www.rucusstudio.com/ So you can imagine how in awe I was!! They are both fabulous artists and their pieces are unbelievable!! They were both so nice!! The people were lined up before 8 am, and by 9:30 I had sold a big chunk of my inventory! Across the way sat Pat Murphy and her husband, I have long admired her bears and they are so much better up close!! also across from me was Vaughn and Stephanie Rawson of the Whimsical Whittler http://www.whimsicalwhittler.com/index1.php Their Halloween carvings were phenominal!! I also met Carolee Clark of King of Mice studios http://www.kingofmice.com/aaa/Home.htm Her paintings were fabulous and flying from her diplay!! Paul Gordon was also there with his magical pieces!! He was a hoot! I met so many other Artist and collectors! I apologize if I haven't mentioned you!! It was a wonderful gathering and I am looking forward to next years show!!

8 comments:

FrostingsNSparkles said...

It sounds like a wonderful time, and your art is fantastic looking :) How cool to be between two such brilliant artists, congratulations on your successful show!

Colleen

CCs Whimsies said...

Sheila!!! Congratulations and what beautiful work that you do! I sure would like to be your "neighbor" next time...Better grow bigger wings! lol

Sam I Am said...

wow... amazing..
i love her face... she just captivates me!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hey Sheila,

Just found your blog today and you know that I just adore your work!

Ghoultide sounds like it was a smashing success, congrats!

Best,
Chris

vintagepaletteart said...

Sheila...........your witches are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on creating your wonderful art! You rock! =o)

Hugs! *Lori

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hoping you and yours has a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Best,
Chris

Deedie said...

Hi Sheila,
How does one get to see what you have for sale before Halloween and Christmas and if you do any other holidays? I live on the West Coast and am not near any of the shows where you display. So how can I become a customer?

Carolee said...

Sheila! Just found your blog, and am linking you to mine. :)

Looking forward to seeing you agian this year!

~ Carolee

Followers

more hags

puppet master

More!!

ehag

ehag

HalloHag

HalloHag

hags

About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Hi All! I am a wife, mother, artist,