background

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Witches & a Greenman!













Sorry for the delay in posting and listing hags! We celebrated our sons graduation from College on may 16th. Now hopefully a job with benefits will shortly follow :) Although he just found out he has mono, so that will delay the job search a bit. Too much stress, not enough sleep, not eating right during finals......not a good Idea!
My 17 year old son landed a little too hard on his wrist after a sweet skateboarding move and now sports a lovely cast. So as you can guess I have been more nursemaid than sculptor in the last week. Hopefully this week will be uneventful :)


Here are some new hags that were to be listed last week.....oh well .........





2 comments:

magikalseasons said...

Your Greenman and Witches are otherworldly! Wonderful! I adore the Witch with the owl in her hand!!!

Anonymous said...

Your witches are so great! I can't pick a favorite. I'm passing the "One Lovely Blog" award on to you.

Followers

more hags

puppet master

More!!

ehag

ehag

HalloHag

HalloHag

hags

About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Hi All! I am a wife, mother, artist,