background

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ghoultide!


Thanks to all of my collectors friends who stopped at my table at Ghoultide, It was once again a Fabulous show!! Thanks to Scott Smith and Stephanie Rawson wonderful Artists and producers of this Great Show!

This is a picture of my table at the beginning, unfortunately I didn't take one at the end as we were in such a hurry to pack up. We had a 16 hour drive, and lots of cheese and fudge shops to stop at in Wisc!!

I will be listing on Ebay and Etsy tonight :)



Thanks!!

sheila

5 comments:

pinkglitterfae said...

16 hr drive???thank goodness for cheese and fudge shops, lol!

glad you had a great time at your show. If I were there I would have had a field day looking through all your cool witches!

Debie Lyons said...

Shiela I LOVE your dolls, they are wonderful. You are very talented and I am glad that you had a good time too.
Debie xxx

Pattee said...

I am so impressed!
I hope you sold a LOT!
I just love you're dolls!
PAttee

Sheila said...

Thanks so much Gals!! Had a great show and you can never have enough cheese and fudge!!
Happy Halloween!
Sheila

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.

Followers

more hags

puppet master

More!!

ehag

ehag

HalloHag

HalloHag

hags

About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Hi All! I am a wife, mother, artist,